Saturday, August 25, 2007

Emma's Place


This is Emma's Apartment in Shanghai. It's very nice and cosy, esp the couch.

She brought me to try an extremely nice fried dumpling, and it's very cheap. (3 for S$1) When i took a bite, the juices would fill my whole mouth... and the feeling was "hmmmm... delicious"!!!
Stayed here for one nite, before I moved to hotel.

The main highlight of this trip was meeting 6 different friends in Shanghai. It's amazing, as I didn't know that I have so many friends in Shanghai. The list:


1. Emma (Malaysian, NOC Friend)
2. Yunyun (Singaporean, NOC Friend)
3. Lili (Shanghainese, Sino-Singapore Exchange Friend)
4. Xinxuan (Taiwanese, Secondary Friend)
5. Maria (Indonesian, JC Friend)
6. Kevin (Singaporean, SIA Friend)
It was very heartening to meet friends in a foreign land, esp when you could continue your friendship from where you left off. =)

++++

Finally, I understand why some people don't like overseas business trip. Be'cos it can get really tiring (more work than usual), need to type reports, and it can get really lonely at night in hotel room.

No comments: